The Muslim Youth Council of Entrepreneurs (MYCOE) was founded in order to provide a platform to promote and elevate entrepreneurship and business in the muslim community. The foundation of MYCOE rests on 3 pillars:
- Successful entrepreneurs know that the lifeblood of their business is found in making the right connections
- Meet potential business alliances or simply have an inspiring discussion with like-minded individuals
- Experienced and successful entrepreneurs looking to pay it forward as well as skilled professionals in every area of business are ready to lend a helping hand or provide advice
- We provide a platform for innovative and successful businesses or business ideas to be matched with investors looking for exciting opportunities
- The platform also fosters investments to be made as a group which has the great advantage of pooling resources, capital and skills allowing for investors to make larger investments but with the important benefit of diversification of risk
- If you are an entrepreneur, find the right investor to help you grow and if you are an investor, get a unique opportunity to invest on the ground floor in the business giants of tomorrow
That is our intention if Allah wills. Indeed all success comes from Allah. May our intentions and objectives please Him.
وَمَا تَوْفِيقِي إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ
“And my success can only come from Allah. In Him I trust, and unto Him I return” Quran (11:88)
Please click below and fill in the following form to join us now.